Saturday, February 14, 2015

Best Valentine's day E V E R !

My new baby!!!


After years of hoping and dreaming and failed attempts to outbid others, I've FINALLY got my own camper!

She is definitely a "fixer-upper" but  well worth the effort!

She is a 1969 Traveleze.


Lots of gorgeous sunshine streaming in through the wrap-around front windows.


Original PINK appliances and tile backsplash. :)

Now all I need to start working on her is some warm weather. 
OK girls...I need to name her! She is PINK and I got her on St. Valentines Day. What do you suggest??? Please comment below!




5 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

CUTE!!! Looking forward to seeing how you fix her up!!!
Names, hmmm...how about, "Sweet Cherry"???
I'll keep thinking about a name! LOL
warmly,
deb

Shara said...

Cupid! She is Fantastic!!!! What a happy Valentine for YOU!

Patti said...

Sooooooo sweet! You are going to have a ton of fun fixing her up and camping, too. I had my grandparents 1956 Aljo for years, and I sold it. I was sad seeing it drive down the driveway. Oh well.....have lots of FUN!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh how exciting...What a fun project! I would have fainted when I saw the pink appliances....Perfect!

Carol

Fran. said...

I like what Deb said " Sweet Cherry"!! You are gonna have a blast jazzin her up!!! Have fun!! XOXO Love Fran.