Friday, June 26, 2009

Cottage bathroom




Here are a few "before" pics of the bathroom. This is how it looked when we bought the cottage...trashed. Where the tub was, will now be the laundry area. (Boy, that tub was HEAVY to remove! Lucky for me, I'm married to the mini-Hulk....short but powerful.)






Here is what it looks like right now. I am hoping to get it finished this week since I am off work for the whole WEEK!





Before the new ceiling.



During installation...it is so hard to put something on the ceiling!I drilled my finger...twice!



I hope to have all "After" pics for you soon.



Here is another sure sign that summer is here...

OUTDOOR MOVIE NIGHT :)











Don't forget the popcorn!



Watching "Wall-E" was never so fun!

2 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Rosie,
WOW...you have been busy and it looks like A LOT of work!!!!!
Love how the kitchen looks and you guys are doing a great job!!! I can so relate to redoing a home :)
Love the outside movie night...
Can't wait to see the after pics..
Try not to drill your finger anymore...OUCH!!
Happy Weekend!
Deb :)

Anonymous said...

I love a summer night. We just got back from a motorcycle ride. I look forward to seeing your finished bathroom. Have a wonderful productive weekend.

LeAnn:)